- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- If reserved through a travel agent, a voucher must be presented before boarding.
- If reserved directly in our offices please provide invoice.
- Please be on time at your specified pickup hotel.
All trips follow this cancellation policy unless otherwise indicated on the trip description. Trips with lodging booked at non-Rios Tropicales lodging venues, often have longer cancellation requirements. Please read your trip information carefully. If you have any questions, call us at Toll Free – USA Only 1-866-722-8273 or Costa Rica +506-2233-6455. Or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to receive full refund for your cancellation you must cancel before 4 p.m. the day before trip departure.
- For groups (8+) cancellation must be made 3 days before the trip.
- If circumstances beyond our control(bad weather, natural disasters, road closures, etc.) We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations and/or make partial refund
- Trips go, rain or shine.
- NO REFUNDS FOR NO SHOWS.
Adventure Trips with Extended Cancellation Policies
Taste of Costa Rica Adventure
Canyoning and Pacuare
Arenal & Guanacaste Rivers and Volcanoes
- During LOW SEASON, all cancellations will need to be made 30 days before the date of the reservation. Cancellations done in fewer than 30 days before the client’s arrival will be subject to a $25 US charge for reservation management per room. Cancellation made fewer than 15 days before the clients arrival will be considered a NO-SHOW and full charges will be applied.
- During HIGH SEASON, no refunds will be given for cancellations made fewer than 30 days before the client’s arrival.