- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- If reserved through a travel agent, a voucher must be presented before boarding.
- If reserved directly in our offices please provide invoice.
- Please be on time at your specified pickup hotel.
- Health Conditions: Participants in Rios Tropicales adventures must be in good health. Pregnant women and people with recent surgeries, injuries or compromised health conditions should check with their doctor before reserving any adventures.
There is bill being reviewed by the Costa Rican Congress that would add a sales tax structure to services such as hiking, parks, zoos, rafting, etc. If it is passed and becomes law, it will add a tax of 13% to these services, including tours and transfers; in which case, it will affect the prices presented in this document
All trips follow this cancellation policy unless otherwise indicated on the trip description. Trips with lodging booked at non-Rios Tropicales lodging venues, often have longer cancellation requirements. Please read your trip information carefully. If you have any questions, call us at Toll Free – USA Only 1-866-722-8273 or Costa Rica +506-2233-6455. Or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to receive full refund for your cancellation you must cancel before 4 p.m. the day before trip departure.
- For groups (8+) cancellation must be made 3 days before the trip.
- If circumstances beyond our control(bad weather, natural disasters, road closures, etc.) We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations and/or make partial refund
- Trips go, rain or shine.
- NO REFUNDS FOR NO SHOWS.
Adventure Trips with Extended Cancellation Policies
- During LOW SEASON, all cancellations will need to be made 30 days before the date of the reservation. Cancellations done in fewer than 30 days before the client’s arrival will be subject to a $25 US charge for reservation management per room. Cancellation made fewer than 15 days before the clients arrival will be considered a NO-SHOW and full charges will be applied.
- During HIGH SEASON, no refunds will be given for cancellations made fewer than 30 days before the client’s arrival.
“Rios Tropicales, S.A. will not be responsible for additional costs incurred by the client due to various climatic conditions, such as but not limited to: earthquakes, floods, epidemics, fires, or accidents, condition of roads, cancellations of external transportation, or any other cause attributed to unforeseeable circumstances or Force Majeure that may interrupt or delay a booked trip.”